Find Single-Family Residential Housing Development Leads For Your Growing Business
Get early insights on new home construction subdivisions and built-to-rent communities throughout the United States.
Identify single-family builders and developers and sell to residential developments at scale.
Search residential construction projects near you
You can review past, current and future single family developments throughout the United States. Filter results by acreage, scale, amenities and more.
Who We Serve
- Kitchen & bath fixture manufacturers
- Carpeting and flooring manufacturers
- Appliance manufacturers
- Lighting fixture manufacturers
- Lumber yards
- Residential solar providers
- Internet/Media providers
- Security system providers
- And many more
Solutions for every role on your new business team
Build targeted email lists and direct mail campaigns with a few clicks. Pipe data right into your tech stack with the BuildCentral API or Salesforce integration.
Sales & Business Development
Warm up your cold calls with full project details, historical project and company relationship data. Find key decision makers with email and contact info as soon as they enter the project lifecycle.
Easily monitor team activity, assign tasks, and more with tools that empower all steps of the sales process.
INSIGHTS INTO NEW CONSTRUCTION SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES FOR SALE AND BUILT-TO-RENT
- With regular data quality audits and updates we provide fresh project details and contacts.
- Dig deeper and filter projects by speciality search criteria like acreage, amenities, average home price, age-restricted construction projects, built-to-rent communities and more.
- Search by luxury, market rate, affordable and age restricted housing types, region, whether properties are built for sale or for rent, average home price and more to find the exact data you need.
- Online, real-time access to detached single family residential construction and profile data updated daily.
- Schedule FREE training sessions for your detached single family construction business development teams on-demand and review how to get the most out of your subscription, even as your team grows.
- Coming Soon! Maximize results by integrating SingleFamilyData within your existing Salesforce workflow, or pipe our data into your database of choice with our BuildCentral API.
- Call us during regular business hours (9-5 CT) and talk to a product specialist in seconds
- We have several pricing plans, including a monthly payment option. Try before you buy after a free product overview. No credit card required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS SINGLEFAMILYDATA?
A SingleFamilyData report provides details on single-family detached residential new construction subdivisions of 20 homes or more, built for sale or built-to-rent — from planning stages through project completion. Each report includes the location, schedule, project details and the key contacts.
WHAT TYPES OF PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED?
We report on residential community construction projects and subdivisions with 20 or more units planned.
WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION?
We have a highly trained research staff that gathers the information from thousands of resources — direct from project sponsors (GCs, engineers, developers, architects, owners), city/state agency filings, business/local publications, etc.
WHO USES SINGLEFAMILYDATA?
Our customers range from Fortune 500 manufacturers to local and regional service providers and suppliers. If you sell to NEW single-family detached homes for sale, or built-to-rent, we can help.
HOW OFTEN IS THE SITE UPDATED?
New projects are added throughout the day. We typically add hundreds of new projects each month and update hundreds more.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE SINGLEFAMILYDATA REPORTS?
You'll have immediate and continuous access once you subscribe to the reports on our web site. In addition, you'll receive an e-mail version on a timely basis (frequency depends on subscription type) of all your projects.
ARE THE LEADS AVAILABLE IN HARDCOPY?
Not at this time. If there's enough demand for it, we will consider it in the future.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU TAKE?
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and company checks.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can cancel at the end of the initial Term or any Renewal Term, without penalty, by providing written notice to the other party at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the initial Term or any Renewal term thereafter. To ensure that the correct account is cancelled, we DO NOT cancel accounts by e-mail request or any other means. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Central Time. We will provide an e-mail confirmation for your cancelled account.
HOW CAN I EVALUATE YOUR SERVICE FURTHER WITHOUT SIGNING UP?
We offer you a free trial that allows you to view any five projects. Try before you buy after a free demo. No credit card required.
HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Call us toll-free during normal business hours at 866-316-5300 or 312-223-1600. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.