PLAN YOUR GROWTH WITH KEY CONSTRUCTION PROJECT DATA FEATURES FROM BUILDCENTRAL
BuildCentral's easy-to-use interface and industry-leading features help you find the right construction projects as early as possible.
Enjoy market leader insights, GIS location analytics, full project lifecycle reporting, and human-verified contacts for project stakeholders.
All subscriptions come with free onboarding, free support and free training for new staff.
ONE PLACE FOR ALL PROJECTS, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
With BuildCentral, you get access to all major commercial and residential construction projects in the United States.
Dive deeper with specific insights into CRE, hotel, multi-family/residential, senior living, healthcare, grocery/retail, mining & energy, and demolition opportunities.
Use just one password to access all of your construction database subscriptions within the same portal.
Accurate leads on new commercial and residential construction projects in the planning, bidding and pre-construction stages.
Each report provides you with all the information you need - key contacts, location, value - to present your product/service to the right people at the right time.
Access detailed profiles of the companies driving new construction projects – owners, developers, tenants, property managers, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Location & Contact Insights: Provides a list of offices and key contacts, including names, title, phone/fax, email & bios (where available) of a company.
- Relationship Insights: Provides a list of companies that a selected company has worked with on its projects.
- Projects Insights: Provides a list of past, current, and future projects involving selected company
Access detailed profiles of the key decision makers.
Data includes Contact Name, Title, Phone Number, Email Address, and Bio.
ACCURATE, TIMELY & RELEVANT PROJECT RESEARCH
- Get an edge on your competition with data on private projects that are difficult to find and often missed by other information providers.
- Our research process includes telephone verification of all projects to ensure validity and accuracy.
- Only projects with a total value of $500K and more are added to the database, presenting the most lucrative opportunities.
ADVANCED SEARCH FILTERS
Search projects by the name of the project, the companies responsible, specific contacts, region, facility type, the amenities available, franchise, acreage, properties for sale or built for rent, project value, average home price, scale, and much more.
Our industry-leading insights make it easy to find projects in your sweet spot and hidden opportunities from customers and partners that may have fallen off of your radar.
Analytics is an interactive way to view the current market, project pipeline and the future competitive landscape.
Whether analyzing a local region or a specific chain, Analytics delivers the insights you need to stay on top and enter new markets.
Use our popular Market Leaders feature to find key players in a given market.
Updated in near real-time, we list the top owners, developers, engineers, architects and general contractors driving construction.
With Saved Searches you can save hours a week by naming and saving the searches yielding the projects you like most.
Return to those searches with a click of a button, share them to team members and get instant email alerts when a project is updated.
Need to know when a customer or prospect has a new project?
Want to make sure you are aware of projects awarded to competitors?
Our Company Follow feature allows sales and marketing teams to keep tabs on prospects, customers and competitors in near real-time with alerts on new activity as it enters our database.
TASKS AND NOTES
No CRM? Record all your relevant follow up tasks and notes on important projects, all without leaving the portal.
CUSTOM QUESTIONS - RESEARCH ON DEMAND
Outsource your research to us.
Use the online Project Q&A feature to request further research on projects of interest at no additional cost (daily limit applies).
Receive answers in 48 hours or less.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Call us during regular business hours (9-5 CST) and you'll be connected to one of our product specialists in seconds.
Get answers and assistance quickly with no waiting and no runaround.
- Search by keyword, location, project type, value, key dates and more
- Online, real-time access to data updated on a daily basis
- Data matching and linking available (D&B)
- Call us during regular business hours (9-5CT) and talk to a product specialist in seconds
- Tailored information & data based on your location and vertical
- Schedule FREE training sessions for your team on-demand to review how to get the most out of your subscription
- Maximize results by integrating ConstructionWire’s Data within your existing Salesforce workflow
We have several pricing plans, including a monthly payment option.