Geospatial Energy And Mining (GEM)
Early planning stage energy and mining projects tracked through completion.
Get the right eyes on your bids with decision-maker contact information.
Full scope of projects in U.S. & Canada: details, needed services, and sites.
Who We Serve
Various industries from manufacturing to finance rely on GEM planned construction data and analytics for lead generation and market research. We track renewable energy projects from solar and wind farms to battery storage and waste-to-energy plants, oil & gas, and mining. Get a sense for our typical users: Jump to the GEM Homepage
- Drill/exploration contractors
- Engineering consultants
- EPCM contractors
- EPC contractors
- FEED contractors
- Mining contractors
- Mining developers
- Construction contractors
- Plant contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Geotechnical consultants
- Mining subcontractors
- Renewable energy developers
- Wind turbine manufacturers
- Solar panel manufacturers
- Battery manufacturers
- Service Providers
- Land Surveyors
Solutions for every role on your team
Build targeted email lists and direct mail campaigns with a few clicks.
Sales & Business Development
Warm up your cold calls with full project details, historical project and company relationship data. Find key decision makers with email and contact info as soon as they enter the project lifecycle.
Easily monitor team activity, assign tasks, and more with tools that empower all steps of the sales process.
TRACK NEW MINING, OIL & GAS, AND RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS
- With regular data quality audits and updates, we provide fresh project details and contacts.
- Search by mining, oil & gas, or renewable energy projects, including solar and wind farms, battery storage and waste-to energy facilities, and hydropower plants.
- Complete project lifecycles
- Geospex mapping with planned construction visualization and political, geographic, meteorological, demographic, and drive-time & distance overlays.
- Filter by project Type, Stage, Value, Location, Power Output, Power Grid Interconnection, and more.
- Comprehensive project reports include relevant contacts, construction schedules, needed services, among other crucial datapoints.
- Schedule FREE training sessions for your business development teams on-demand and review how to get the most out of your subscription, even as your team grows.
- Call us during regular business hours (9-5 CT) and talk to a product specialist in seconds