planned developments data
Market & Location Analysis
- Project Details: Scope, Size, Dollar Value of Construction, Square Footage, End Use, Bidding Documents, Geolocation
- Timelines: We track projects from planning and construction start all the way through to completion. We mark the calendar for first added, last updated, contractor bid dates, construction start and construction completion.
- Companies: We keep tabs on the firms acting as Owner, Developer, Architect/Engineer, Contractor, Consultants, Operation Management, and other decision-making roles too.
- People: For a given firm, we offer public phone and email contact information for appropriate contacts associated with a specific project.
- Peer-Review: Two members of the research team review every project prior to publishing.
- Monthly Audit: Every month, we review our data with three quality standards in mind: Completeness, Timeliness, and Accuracy
- Electronic Data Harvesting: Harvesters find indication of construction projects in their very early planning stages. This data undergoes a machine learning process to refine collection methods. Our dedicated human researchers then review and manually publish the information into our data set, one at a time, every day.
- Specialized Research Teams: BCI BuildCentral calls Chicago, Illinois, home, and our geographically dispersed reporters are all full employees. Our product-segmented research teams call, email, research, validate and update projects daily. Other teams focus on key dates, confirming construction starts and completions, along with other timeline-relevant information.
- User-Enabled Requests: Most subscribers to our data have the ability to request on-demand updates of projects, prioritizing update sequences for projects of critical nature. We typically respond to Custom Q&A inquiries within one business day.
- External Submission: Owners, contractors and other entities often submit projects to BuildCentral to ensure that we publish on their behalf for competitive quoting and public awareness.
- Daily Updates: With thousands of users verifying and activating our data daily, our service and response to questions keep project reports up-to-date.
“BuildCentral data is a critical resource for us when it comes to evaluating new markets, new locations and the potential impact of competitive activity on existing stores. We’ve found the data easy to use and accurate while saving us a tremendous amount of time not having to research all of this ourselves. We couldn’t imagine life without this great resource at our fingertips.”- Peter Becker, Whole Foods Market Executive Leader Real Estate Research
“We have been using BuildCentral data for several years now and have been delighted with the product. Their platform not only gives insight into an invaluable new pipeline, it also provides detailed information on existing product as well. What’s more, they have a very responsive dedicated team to offer customer support.”- Michael Puline, ShopCore Properties Vice President — National Accounts